Schematica Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 7, 2023
These Terms of Service (`Terms`) govern your access to and use of the Schematica software, websites, content, products, and services (the `Services`). By using or accessing the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. Account Terms
- You must be of legal age to form a binding contract in order to open an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and all activities made through your account.
- Your account may be terminated if these Terms are violated. You will be notified via the email address associated with your account if this occurs.
3. Usage Terms
You agree not to misuse the Services or assist others in doing so. This includes:
- Accessing or using the Services in an unlawful way.
- Reselling or making commercial use of the Services.
- Distributing viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- Impersonating another person or falsely claiming to represent a company or person.
4. Copyright and Content Ownership
The Services are protected by copyright laws. You may not use, copy, distribute, modify, or share content from the Services unless you have obtained prior written permission from Schematica or are otherwise permitted by law.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED `AS IS` WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SCHEMATICA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SCHEMATICA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Changes to these Terms
Schematica may update these Terms from time to time. You will be notified of substantive changes through the email address associated with your account. Your continued use of the Services constitutes acceptance of the amended Terms.
7. Contact Information
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about these Terms.